I have four of the cutest boys! We had a little bit of time before church this last Sunday so I snapped a couple of pictures of my cuties (can you believe we were up, dressed, ready and had a minute to spare before church started).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too cute! We miss them so much! Jeremy and I have been talking about our next visit out. What do you guys think about Disneyland next summer? I know we've talked about it for years. We think it would be a good time for all of the kids, and all of us too. And since we're planning a year ahead it should give everyone time to save enough $$$. Let me know.
What handsome boys you have!! Your oldest reminds me a lot of what your hubby looked like when I knew him as a kid.
Way to go Mom that you were all ready to go to church early!! Kudos to you!!
<3 Wendy
I love that picture! My nephews are some of the cutest in the world...although I might be a little biased. :)
PS- Congrats on being ready in enough time to take pictures...that never happens around here! Way to go. :)
Post a Comment