All of us love Webkinz. Kylan got his frog last year for his birthday or something. It was so fun that Hunter got his reindeer for Christmas and Beck got his dog for Valentines day. In case you don't know what Webkinz is they are stuffed animals that you buy and they come with a code. You enter this code onto their website and you get to play games and set up a room, earn money, buy food, take care of your pet, etc. It is pretty fun. You will find even Stephen and I taking our turn with the games. These codes only last for a year so then you have to buy another pet with a code and enter it into your account to keep your pet going. We will see how long we keep this up but for now we enjoy it. You would be surprised at how much Beck can do.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cool concept. I have never heard of it. Sierra got me into playing Neopets. It is kind of like that. I like the games because they require figuring out simple puzzles.
<3 Wendy
that is fun. I haven't ever bought a webkinz yet but you never know it may not be too long before my 6 year old catches on to the craze.
Our boys love them too, and Nick and I are also addicted! :)
Post a Comment