All of these things make our lives easier.
As some of you may know we have been trying to potty train our now 3 year old for a while. He is one of those kids that know what they want and are determined. So if it is something he doesn't want, you can't make him. We have tried everything from bribing with toys and treats to yelling and screaming. We had tried these fruit snacks before with no success but now this is what worked. He finally has decided that he wants to be a big boy and has made it a couple of weeks with almost no accidents. So we are getting there, FINALLY. So these snacks are one of my favorite things because they were that little push that my 3 year old needed.
As a kid I liked fruit pies but mostly the crust with a little of the flavoring on it. I wasn't a big fan of all of the fruit that was in the middle (unless it was the chocolate). We found these little fruit pies a while ago and have fallen in love with them. They are just the right size for a good little treat without too much of the inside stuff. Plus my kids can eat one and I don't have half eaten pies everywhere because they wanted to try one (like I would with the bigger sized ones).
This thing has come in handy so many times. We first bought it for a soccer tournament that Kylan was going to be in when he was 5 or 6. We have used it for all the soccer tournaments and July 24th celebrations. We will be able to use this for years to come and has been well worth the money.
If any of you are still using an old fashion mop, STOP and try this product. I love this thing. We only have one place in our house that needs to be mopped and it is so much easier to use the swiffer than the mop. There are different swiffer products but this little one works great for us. If we had a big area that needed mopping I would try their other products. It is just so nice, you just grab a cloth, put it on this thing and mop the floor and then throw the dirty cloth away. There is no dirty mop water to worry about and no dirty mop to clean. I love this thing.
This is a newly discovered thing. I love 7 layer dip but hardly ever make it. I think that about the only time I eat it is for New Years and my mother in law makes it for me. This dip tastes a lot like 7 layer dip. It is a little bit more spicy but not really. My 5 and 3 year olds think that it is too spicy but my 10 year old loves it as well as my husband and me. I am glad that we tried this out a couple of months ago.
My kids love Mac and Cheese but when I don't have time or don't want to make it this microwavable mac and cheese is great. Three and a half minutes and my kids are happy.
Same thing goes for the waffles. I don't have time to make waffles every morning. In fact Sunday morning is the only morning I make breakfast usually. So these waffles that go in the toaster are wonderful.
I love these little "foods" for my little one. He is so much happier that he can feed himself. These are his snacks for church or other outings that we might take. The biscuits get a little messy but he isn't too bad with them. My other kids would have the biscuit in their hair and everywhere so I was hesitant to let my little one have these. I didn't like the mess. But he has been pretty good with them. Usually only his hands and face get messy and those can be easily cleaned with a wipe.
3 comments:
Oooo, I love the new layout! It's so cute.
Those little cutie pies look so yummy. Whenever I got the big ones, I would scoop out the filling and just eat the crust too. :) So those little ones (with a higher crust to filling ratio) would be perfect. Where do you buy them?
I love you new background. Were/how can I find one?
I found the cutie pies at wally world or what ever you want to call that place that I seem to spend too much time in. Whenever we go grocery shopping my kids beg to go there because of the toy isle.
Post a Comment