The first ones we got were pretty gross (yes I tried one, as everyone else did), I don't remember the flavor. Anyway, I called it cardboard because that is how it tasted to me. Beck actually liked the taste of it (Gavin did too). The other day Beck asked me if he could eat something and I had a hard time understanding what he wanted. Finally I understood that he was saying cardboard and it took me a minute to know what he meant. So now I have to watch Beck whenever I get these out for Gavin to eat. We have bought a bunch of different kinds and have found that some of them actually are pretty good. These blueberry ones aren't too bad.
Gavin loves that he can be "big" and eat like everyone else.
2 comments:
I've tried the 'cardboard' puffs before- yuk. I didn't like them either. The Gerber ones aren't too bad, I think it was the strawberry and banana that my niece liked.
Now that we're going to be getting settled in NH, you guys are going to have to come and visit. Apparently there's fish to be caught in the river behind the house. Or we can just fish the kids out of the river.... We'll be heading to Toronto for 2 weeks then we'll be moving into the house after Columbus day.
Ha ha! Beck cracks me up, he just has the cutest voice. :)
Post a Comment