Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Tradition

Last year we just happened to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant on Cinco de Mayo. They had a good deal for dinner that included your drinks and dessert. We decided to go again this year.

Everyone enjoying the chips and salsa.


Cute Beck and Kylan

Hunter and Beck's arm. Lately Beck has to have his arm in every picture. So if you see a random arm in a picture you can almost bet it is Beck's


Gavin cheesin' it up.


Gavin loves the chips also.


The best part of the meal. Dessert.

2 comments:

Melanie Draper said...

I think this is a great family tradition for Cinco de Mayo! I know the kids love having their favorite Mexican foods on this day.

D Draper said...

By the way what day was cinco de Mayo this year the 3rd the 20th? I don't think I will ever let Randy live that one down. Ha Ha