My mom bought us all t-shirts with the hope that we could get a family picture taken in them. We were going to try and take it while we were all together for Sarah's wedding. It was so busy with the wedding and everyone coming and going at different times that the picture never happened. But here is our family with our t-shirts. Thanks mom for these cute tees!
Which picture of Gavin do you like the best?
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

Which picture of Beck do you like? (Do you like his big bruise on his forehead?)
#1

#2

#3

I already picked my favorite of Hunter.

And Kylan

Now which one of us?
#1

#2

I will have to get together a cute frame with all of these pictures or something.
1 comment:
Gosh, those are all so cute....I can see why you can't decide.
But, if I had to choose: for Gavin I like #1 or #4, for Beck I like #1, and #2 of you and your Hubby. :)
Post a Comment