I love the Pumpkin Walk and I love going as part of our Halloween activities. This year we did not do a scene because of lack of time but it was fun to go see everybody else's creativity.
I love to see how creative people are with the pumpkins. Like these ducks and ducklings.

And this pig and piglets.

I really liked this Jolly Green Giant's Garden. They were really creative with their use of pumpkins.

Keebler Elf scene was awesome also.

The Caveman made me laugh.

I have always liked giraffes and I really liked this Geoffrey the Giraffe.

Of course the kids liked all the Star Wars.

There was one area that someone set up so the kids could test their Jedi powers. It was really cute. Here is Gavin testing his power.

Hunter

Beck

This scene was cool. They set it up so that Snap, Krackle, and Pop's arms moved.

Master Beck Yoda
Kylan Harry Potter

Hunter Harry Potter
1 comment:
Looks like it was fun. Wish I could have gone. Glad you had fun!!!!
Oh and R2D2 was my sons favorite (he went with his class)
Post a Comment