We didn't plan pictures this time. We were on a hike looking at fall leaves and really liked this waterfall. Next spring or fall we are planning on returning and trying to take a real picture with our tripod. I took this one just trying to hold still. You can tell it is a little blurry. The waterfall is an awesome background.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Family pictures
I wanted to try and do family pictures on our own this year. It is really hard to get a good family picture with a 3 year old and a 1 year old. By the time that we got one to look and smile the other one was goofing off. I think that we did ok but I have a lot of ideas for next time. It has gotten cold and ugly now so we might have to wait until spring.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those turned out awesome!
I think they look great. You will have to read my upcoming post about family pictures then you can fully appreciate how well yours did turn out!!! Even though its not "posed" with background and matching outfits and all, I really like the pic of the boys on the right side of the blog. :)
Post a Comment