First I had to cut the pumpkins open
Then the kids liked getting their hands in and getting the seeds out. The scraping tools that we have help so much.
Then we started carving. Everyone did a great job.
Here is Hunter's that he cut all by himself
Here is Beck's that Kylan helped him cut. Beck wanted a vampire.
Here are Kylan's. His are Webkinz themed.
I decided that since we were getting ready for Thanksgiving that I would have a turkey pumpkin.
3 comments:
That turkey one is awesome, you are full of great ideas.
Cute! Oh and by the way I don't mind if you stole that cute dancing turkey (I stole it from someone else a couple of years ago. I love it) I like the idea of putting your grateful list on the side so I might steal that for my regular blog.... ;)
We did not carve Pumpkins this year too....But I think I am the one missing it, not the kids.
Post a Comment