Thursday, November 6, 2008

We have this play set in our front yard that we are not very fond of. It is just the metal part. The slide is gone and the swings are not there either. This is how it was when we moved in. To me it is just a big beehive. We spray it for bees but they keep coming back. Anyway, the kids love to play on it. Beck isn't big enough to play on it but he wants to do everything the big boys do. Last week when we were outside playing Beck got upset when I told him that I didn't want them playing on the play set. Of course none of them listened and this is what I saw when I yelled at Beck to get off of the play set.



A little bit closer view



A little closer look. Whenever Beck is sad this is the face that he has. I think that it is so cute and makes me smile. Doesn't he look so sad?




1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Beck is seriously the cutest kid EVER! (besides mine, of course) ;)
I have such a soft spot for that little sweetie. :) I think you should print out that last picture and frame it.