
I went to the Twilight movie last night with a couple of friends and a couple of family(which could be included with friends also). I bought tickets a couple of weeks ago. We got there and had to stand in line outside for a while and then were let inside the theater and sat there for a while also but it was so worth it. We all loved the movie. I don't want to give anything away for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Later we will have to talk about what we liked or didn't like about it. There are some really great scenes. I think that they did a great job of staying with the story that we all love so much. Stephen is going to go see it on Monday with work friends, I think. We will have to see how he likes it. He is a pretty hard critic of movies. I think that he will like it but not to the extent that I do. Anyway, enough rambling on, just go see it.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see it so I can join in on the conversation! :)
Post a Comment