Here is a cute Santa that he brought home the other day. He had fun telling us how he made it. I like the beard. Kylan says that it looks like he had a shaving accident.
Then Thursday Beck, Gavin and I got to go help his class make their "Gingerbread houses" I thought that using milk cartons was a good idea for these little kids. His class had fun making the houses but they had a hard time putting the candy on their houses and not in their mouths.
If you look closely, you can see Santa getting ready to go down the chimney.
After the houses were done Beck got to sit with Hunter on the rug and listen to a story.
Then Hunter came home with this homework. He had to cut out the money amounts, attach it to different things and then play store. This was perfect for Hunter because he does this all the time.
1 comment:
What a fun homework assignment!
Post a Comment