I did that Christmas tag last night right before I had to go to work. So I didn't think very long before I answered. Although all of my answers are correct I have a couple of different answers for a couple questions.
First, my favorite tradition:
When we set up the Christmas tree we drag our mattresses out and sleep in the living room with the lights on. We always do this the first night that the tree is up and then several times before Christmas.
Next, my favorite Christmas song:
I do love Little Drummer Boy but I also love Which Child Is This? I couldn't really pick one favorite song because I like a lot of them.
Another question that I think would be good for this tag is Do you have a fake or real Christmas tree?
We have a fake tree because my mom is allergic to real trees and she came to our house for our first Christmas so we bought one that year. I was going to have a real tree after I got married because we always had a fake tree growing up but it is so much easier and cheaper to just put up our pre-lit Christmas tree.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun tradition...maybe we should try that. And I like your additional question. We have a fake tree too, and it's been nice to not have to worry about having $$ to buy a new tree every year. :)
Post a Comment