Yesterday the kids were outside shoveling and playing and when I looked out at them, this is what I saw...
It was so cute because they did it all on their own. They were really creative with the face also. We didn't have the usual coal for the eyes and mouth and a carrot for the nose. I sent a couple of things out for them but they came looking for other things and I really like what they came up with. Can you tell what they are?
Here is a view of the entire snowman.
In case you couldn't guess, the face is two tootsie roll pops for the eyes, a candy cane stick for the nose and mini colored marshmallows for the mouth.
After a night outside our snowman isn't looking so wonderful. He is still cute but it looks like he has been punched in the face.
The candy cane stick melted in the snow.
2 comments:
Punched in the face, ha ha ha! :D They sure are creative, I never would've guessed the Tootsie Pop eyes.
Great Snowman!!! We have not had much snow here. My kids are dieing to make a snowman.
Post a Comment