Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Beck

Beck is such a funny, sweet little boy. He makes me laugh and he has the cutest little smile. Some of the funny things that he has done lately are:

Kylan got a Nintendo DS for Christmas. Beck loves to play it and can play the Mario game that Kylan got with his DS. He loves when the kids are at school so that he can have uninterrupted time to play. The only problem is Gavin won't leave him alone and wants a turn to play, which Gavin is too young and doesn't get a turn. So Beck has found a place to play the DS that Gavin can't get to.



The back of the couch. If you noticed, in the last couple of pictures his shirt is inside out. He got himself dressed and wouldn't let me fix it. I couldn't complain when he did it himself.

Another funny thing was a couple of days ago, I was busy on the computer and realized that I hadn't seen or heard Beck for a few minutes and went to find out why. He was in the bathroom combing his own hair. When I said "Oh, you want your hair spiky today". He said"I want to be Kirilenko today". Kirilenko is a Utah Jazz basketball player if any of you didn't know and his hair is sometimes spiky and weird.

I love you Beck. You make me smile and laugh everyday!

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

He is truly adorable. And such a little smartie! :)

Melanie Draper said...

We think Beck is a cutie too! Am I allowed to have favorites??? Because he's one of mine. I know Jason and Calvin just adore him.