Thursday, January 29, 2009
So I have heard a lot about Facebook lately from different family and friends. I tried to check it out for a few minutes a couple of weeks ago but didn't get into it very long. Those of you that use it let me know what the benefits are of using it. Why do you have a Facebook page and a blog? What are the differences?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
For me facebook is more interactive than my blog. I can see what people are up to and i can leave a quick comment, send them a message or even chat with them. I have gotten in touch with past friends that I wouldn't have found if I had just had my blog. I love facebook.
You know I use FB too. Being able to chat with old friends who don't blog is why I use it. I think once you get on it you'll be hooked.
I use FB too. I started it to stay in touch with my friend in Boston. It's a good site, but I love to blog more. I have a few friends that blog and also do FB. I like to read their blogs more than FB. It you do get on FB let me know and I will be your first friend.
I have heard about FB as well and i know that Heidi uses it and she loves it as far as I know. I have not been on there and I do't know anything about it. i will have to check this out.
Karen is trying to turn me onto facebook, but so far its not doing much for me. I see it as a tool to find people but those "friends" really want to know whats going on I would direct them to our blog anyway.
Post a Comment