The kids are playing in a stream that runs through the golf course with their golf clubs while they wait for the adults to catch up to them. The kids always are a hole or two in front of the adults.
While we waited for everyone to get there Gavin played around on the putting green (even though now it is orange, so I guess the putting orange?)
Gavin in his stroller with his golf club.
Grandma Draper right after a great putt. I tried to get a picture of her while she was putting. She was standing in the bush behind her. It was cute.
The kids that were at the party. Ethan, Austin, Gavin, Hunter, Beck and Kylan (not in that order)
Our scorecard-the winner of the game gets a free pass for your next time and a cute golf ball that Gavin got to pick out for his birthday. Of course, he picked the brightest colored but it was cute and later when he is a little older and stops putting it into his mouth he will have fun playing miniature golf with it.
A Webkinz mouse that Gavin got from his cousins Ethan, Austin and Matthew.
A cute cow and milk bottle bowling game that was from grandma and grandpa Draper
The birthday cake and ice cream. If you have never had a pizzookie or as they call it here FHookie (FH for FireHouse) you are really missing out. It is a warm cookie right out of the oven with ice cream on top and some chocolate and caramel topping drizzled on top. So good!
Thanks to everyone who came, it was a lot of fun!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun and I wish we could have been there to enjoy the company, mini-golf, and the pizzookie. I think that's the hardest part about living away from family- missing all of the occassions that family should be at. I am thankful that you do post pictures for those of us who don't live close by. It helps us to feel like we were there with you guys. Love you all.
I'm so sad that I was too worn out to go, but Nick and the two boys had a great time! And that FHzookie is calling my name. :P
OH how fun! I love mini golf! and Pizzookies! Oh yum. I better not go to Fire House for a while because I will want one!
Post a Comment