10 picture's to get to know us better.
1.your kitchen sink
Not my favorite thing
2.your fridge
first the outside
Covered with sports schedules and church responsibilities.
now the inside
3.favorite pair of shoes
I have different favorite shoes for different seasons. Since right now is spring/start of summer I love these clogs/crocks whatever you want to call these. They are easy to grab and go. An alternative to sandals.
4.your closet
I am in the middle of rearranging and cleaning out and clearing out and getting rid of and...
5.your laundry pile
My laundry is actually done. That is what I have been doing the last two days. Here is a picture of our washer and dryer in the unfinished basement. I guess I have one more load of blankets to do.
6.what are your kids doing right now
They are actually eating one of their favorites treats- apples and peanut butter- and watching cartoons
7.your favorite room in the house
Probably the living room because that is where we spend the most time- but it is in the middle of being re-arranged. I am good at starting projects -not so great at finishing. I am working on that
8. your toilet
Not sure why anyone would want to see this
9.fantasy vacation

Hawaii-since I have never been
10.self portrait
3 comments:
Looks great!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Love, Wendy
You're such a good sport! I love seeing everyone's pictures of the little things about their lives. :)
now that I know someone did it, I will do it too. I've been slowly working on it.
Post a Comment