If you can't tell what is on their faces from the pictures it is the rubber that was left over from what I cut off of the rubber stamps. What goofballs.
Monday, June 9, 2008
What do kids do when they are suppose to be cleaning their room?
I put together some stamp sets this morning and my kids were suppose to be cleaning their room. I was talking on the phone and turned around and this is what I saw:





If you can't tell what is on their faces from the pictures it is the rubber that was left over from what I cut off of the rubber stamps. What goofballs.
If you can't tell what is on their faces from the pictures it is the rubber that was left over from what I cut off of the rubber stamps. What goofballs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are too funny!
They crack me up! :D
Post a Comment