Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer fun

We always get the kids a little reward for the end of the school year for all of the hard work that they have done all year long. Kylan is our only one old enough to go to school so he is usually the only one that has gotten something in past years. This year we got a gift that would benefit the entire family and the kids love it.


All sports net. If you know my kids- this is the best thing


Setting it up. The kids were so excited to set it up that they talked grandpa to help them when mom and dad said we'll do it later.


I think that Beck likes to pretend it is a tent. He just has to watch out for all of the balls that are being kicked or thrown towards him.

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That's perfect for your sporty boys!

Melanie Draper said...

Looks like it'll keep them busy! I'm surprised they haven't had the sprinkler and hose hooked up with the heat that you've been having.

By the way, I got my books in the mail today. So I'll be starting ASAP.