Wednesday, May 28, 2008
2 year olds
Well, Beck is almost 3 (I can't believe it) but he is still 2 for a little bit longer. One frustrating part of this age is they try so hard not to take a nap anymore. I usually give in and let them stay up but sometimes they just can't. Right now Beck is to the stage that he still kind of needs a nap. If he doesn't get a nap he is grumpy and tired about dinner time. If he gets a nap he wants to stay up way too late because he isn't tired. What do you do? Anyway, here is a picture of him the other day. He was suppose to be helping me fold laundry while he watched cartoons. I hadn't noticed him talking for a few minutes and looked over and found him like this. He was so tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture is hilarious! :D
Oh that is too funny. I remember when Bryan would do that. He would just fall over when he was so tired he couldn't stand it anymore. He didn't like naps and I couldn't ever lay him down for naps and so I would have him do something that was boring and he would fall asleep. Good luck with that.
Post a Comment