Thursday, May 22, 2008

My baby boy Kylan is 10!

Kylan is 10! Can you believe it? I can't! Here are some highlights from his birthday party.


Kylan had to make a poster for his school class. We also took his favorite treats: donuts and chocolate milk.
Kylan's birthday cake, Cold Stone's Reese ice cream cake. It was so good and with a really good coupon it was cheaper than making a cake and buying ice cream. What a deal.
Blowing out candles.
Hunter and Ethan playing around. Hunter was Ethan's horse, I think.
All of the cousins with their Wheel of Wow prizes. (a game from Webkinz)
All of the cousins with their webkins. Kylan's birthday theme was webkinz and he invited his cousins and all of their webkinz.

1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love the poster Ky made! And our boys had a blast at his party. :)