Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Cinco de Mayo is not a big holiday for our family but for some reason this year I wanted to do something for it. So we went to our favorite Spanish restaurant and had an awesome dinner. They had a special that came with dinner(fajitas), drinks(coke) and dessert for two. It was really busy but it was fun.

Gavin playing before the food came.

Beck loves the salsa even when it is spicy.

Kylan and Hunter waiting patiently for their food.

Kylan and Beck finishing the dessert. It was soooo good.

Maybe we will make this a tradition.

2 comments:

Melanie Draper said...

Yummy!!!! I'm so jealous, we miss El Toro so much. I think this would be a really good "New Tradition". We ate enchiladas for dinner and sopapillas for dessert for Cinco de Mayo. Next time you go to El Toro you'll have to eat a picadillo chimichanga for Jeremy and I.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That sounds like fun..maybe we'll join you next year! :)