I love these pink flowers. I know so much about flowers that I don't even know their name. This is a picture of them right before they start to wilt and die.
I love these multi-colored flowers. We just planted these this last weekend. I am trying hard to keep these alive. Let's see how long I can.
I love multi-colored flowers.
This is an awesome tree. It has bright pink flowers that smell sooooo good. I wish there was smell-o-vision so you could smell these flowers.
Beck picked some lilac flowers, another one of my favorite flowers. I also love the smell of these flowers.
A close up of these pretty looking and smelling flowers. We have a lilac bush that is kind of hidden by a big juniper tree that I hate. If it were up to me I would get rid of the juniper tree (I am assuming that is what kind of evergreen tree it is)
2 comments:
Good luck with the green thumb. :)
What a beautiful colorful yard you must have! I love flowers!! But like you, I do not seem to have been born with a green thumb but I keep trying. My daughter loves to tell people how I killed a fake plant because it got moldy and we had to throw it out. That is how bad I am with plants. But I still try every year!
<3 Wendy
Post a Comment