Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kylan's 4th grade fieldtrips

Kylan is almost done with 4th grade. I can't believe it. Another year of school is almost over. They went on so many field trips this year, here are some pictures from a couple of them.

Kylan with his class on their bike ride.
Coming back to school on their bikes.
The animated dinosaurs at the dinosaur park
Kylan standing by one of the exhibits inside the museum.
Kylan and his friends playing around with one of the exhibits
This picture reminds me of a picture of when I was little. I will have to find it and try to post it.
The T-rex exhibit outside. The kids had to go on a dinosaur information hunt around the park. They had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love these pictures! The one where Ky is in the dino's mouth is so funny. :)