Summer is coming to a very fast close and I am not looking forward to winter. Luckily fall is in between. I love the fall season but it seems too short. Anyway, I found a list of the coldest places in the U.S. At least these are the records as of 2003. Here are the top 5
-80 degrees - Alaska (no surprise there), January 23,1971
-70 degrees - Montana, January 20 1954
-69 degrees - Utah, February 1, 1985
-66 degrees - Wyoming, February 9,1933
-61 degrees - Colorado, February 1,1985
Trivia
49 of the 50 states have recorded a temperature below zero. Can you guess which state hasn't?
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am going to guess Hawaii
these are some great posts. I totally agree about the math one. I wonder why we couldn't have known that before we were all done with school! LOL. Those laws are funny too. Thanks for sharing!
You're going to laugh, we're moving to one of the most snowiest places in the US (Mt. Washington, NH). I think my next car is going to be a snow plow....
I'm gonna guess Florida.
Oh yeah, I believe it's Hawaii who got to a record low of 12. Ask me how I know this??? One of the many useless facts that Jeremy has told me over the years.
Post a Comment