Monday, August 18, 2008
Twilight Movie moved up!!!
Since I finished the last book(Breaking Dawn) of the Twilight series(a couple of days after it came out) I have been waiting (impatiently) for the first Twilight movie. At the time it was scheduled to come out in December. I was having a few withdrawals but trying to keep my mind busy with other things. But then this weekend it was announced that the movie is now coming out November 21st. I know that it only moved up 3 weeks but I am excited. I guess the reason it is coming out earlier (in case you didn't know) is because Harry Potter has been moved to come out in 2009, so Twilight took Harry Potter's spot. So you will know where I will be Nov 21st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be there too! It'll be a 'happy birthday to me'- even if Jeremy goes with me or not. I have my sister hooked on the books so maybe she'll go with me.
Post a Comment