Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Fun

So summer is officially over. Kylan started school yesterday and Hunter will next week. Some of the fun that we had this summer was trying to cool down with water. Here are some pictures.


Kylan on the slip and slide


Hunter on the slip and slide


Beck on the slip and slide


The kids racing on Nick and Shauntae's slip and slide


Kylan making a splash


Even Stephen tried the slip and slide out


Gavin loved it too


Hunter loving Mike and Jenney's pool


Beck was scared to death at first


And then kind of liked it.. he actually loved it as long as he could hold onto dad


Kylan getting ready to dunk Hunter


Gavin wanting to try the pool out

3 comments:

Melanie Draper said...

Yup the summer fun is over. Jason and Calvin are already deep into their "school mode". I have to say I really don't mind having the house to myself during the day- it's so much quieter and I feel like I can get more done around the house. But the boys have figured out that as soon as their homework is done they can do whatever they want until dinner and bedtime. I think they're happy to be back to school too. This wasn't the most exciting summer they've had. In fact I was was feeling very guilty that we didn't go to Canada this summer- they were expecting to go. Oh well.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Those are some fun pictures. We sure had lots of fun with ya'll this summer. :)

Karen said...

Oh my goodness - Kandie looks just like Jen. She is so cute!