First we stopped on the way and got a really good treat.
They are known for their famous raspberry shakes. They are the best raspberry shakes we have ever tasted.
This reminds me of my childhood. My parents made these bubble blowing sticks that my sisters and I would play with for hours. My kids had fun making big bubbles. Kylan has a big one going here.
After Beck tried making a bubble Kylan's way he decided he liked trying to blow a big bubble.
My kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins. Here they are hanging out on the toys.
This is my grandfather and aunt with Gavin. Gavin loved Grandfather's cane.
Taking a break from running around to try and cool down with some ice cream.
Beck trying to do both. (Play and eat ice cream)
I went into the game room and found Beck trying to play pool. What is funny is that I have a picture of Kylan doing this at about the same age.
Before we left we had a family picture taken by the river that ran next to the cabin. It was a really pretty area.
2 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a great time, I'm glad you took the time to go. :) I love the family picture, and of course all the pictures of the boys are adorable. You'll have to tell me where that shake place is.
where's this place at? And the shake place looks like a covered wagon, where's that?
Post a Comment