My work has a cafeteria. A couple of years ago a Spanish couple bought it. They have a special everyday and most days it is some kind of authentic food. It is always so good when I eat there for dinner. One thing I thought was funny was they had to learn how to make grilled cheese when they took over the cafeteria because they had never made it before. Anyway, one of my favorite things that they make is a Torta. It is a big sandwich. They have different kinds but I like the pork one. About a month ago, I came home early on the day that they had tortas for the special, so I brought them home for dinner. My family loved them so much that they have been asking me when they will be for special again. Well a couple of days ago the torta was the special again. Since we were planning on going and taking lunch to Stephen at work that day, I stopped at my work and got them for lunch.

The torta

My kids enjoying the torta
2 comments:
I love that picture of the boys. And you might have to try and find a recipe for that Torta, it looks good!
It is funny how sometimes things taste better simply because someone else made it. Many times I get tiered of cooking and we go out to dinner. It always tastes so good and the kids always eat much better too.
If you get the recipe be sure to pass it along. It does look good. I would love to try it.
Post a Comment