Monday, October 13, 2008

I am not ready for this!

It is soooo cold. I am not ready for the SNOW and COLD!! I finally gave in and turned on our heat this last weekend. It snowed this weekend, not as much as other places but we did get a dusting and I had to scrape our windows this morning. I have had to scrape a couple of other mornings but not like this morning. Oh, how I wish I had a heated garage. I know that I live in an area that there is going to be snow but I am not ready for it yet.
One good thing about the cold is we get out the hot chocolate. We had our first hot chocolate this weekend and we tried something new.


First you find these cute ghost peeps at the store.


Then you add your favorite hot chocolate


Follow instructions and add to your favorite mug


Enjoy!! It is so good.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Me too! We got a light dusting of snow last night. The mountains have had a few but last night was the first in the city. I love hot chocolate so much; but I've learned it's a big reason why I have been getting so many headaches. This winter will be my first winter with out it. Your photos make my mouth water and I know it is going to be hard for me this winter. Enjoy extra for me.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

The pictures on this post are my favorite! The looks on the little ghosties' faces...I think they look afraid of drowning in the hot chocolate. :) And by the way, YUM!