I look forward to conference weekend but although my kids like the break from church they aren't that excited to sit and listen to the talks. When I was young my mom had a bingo game that we played that worked pretty well. This time I found a cute little thing on the internet for my kids to do. It is a picture of each of the first presidency and quorum of the twelve's ties. It worked fairly well. My kids liked seeing what ties the guys were wearing but I am not sure they got much out of the talks. At least I wasn't yelling at them to come sit down and listen.

Beck and Gavin coloring their papers

Gavin helping Beck

Their papers

A close up of Hunter's paper
I had a picture of the older two coloring their papers but it was blurry. Another activity that I had planned was a match game with the quorum of the twelve and first presidency pictures. Our printer was out of ink so I didn't get it put together. Maybe we will do that next time.
2 comments:
I used that same worksheet last conference. It was alot of fun for my kids too. This time I have had so many other things on my mind that I did not prepare anything for the kid. Bad mommy, will not make that mistake again.
What cute ideas! Thanks for taking pictures to share!
Maybe I will try it on my husband!
Wasn't Conference WONDERFUL!!!
<3 Wendy
Post a Comment