Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I know you are probably getting sick of it but...

I am a fan

On one of the websites that I check out they have a thing called Twilight Tuesdays. So every Tuesday they have something new on their website regarding Twilight. Sometimes it is an interview, sometimes new pictures, sometimes new info. This week was pretty eventful. They announced that the soundtrack for Twilight is coming out soon and you can pre-order it. I might have to buy it when I see it.
Another thing this week was that there is a new trailer coming out. They are showing it before some of the movies this Friday. Hopefully it will show up on the internet soon because it will be a while before I can go to a movie...actually Nov 21st will be the longest I wait...but it will be too late to see the trailer then. ;) I am going to have a hard time waiting to see this new trailer.
Another thing is they made a new poster that is suppose to be showing up in theaters soon...


Anyway, I am having a hard time waiting. Only a little over a month left!!!

1 comment:

The Logan Birds said...

Yaaaay...a twilight buddy!! Anytime you want to dream about Edward just call me and we can wish away our lives!!

No kidding long time no see! You still work there? I'm happy doing the tech thing.

Ok, so see ya later! I'll add you to my blog list so I can keep tabs on you!!!

Jess