Thursday, October 9, 2008

Some people are so creative

I was looking for a cute little thing to put on my blog for Halloween and I came across these pictures of how creative people are with pumpkins. They are kind of like what we do with the pumpkin walk (which we are doing this year, I will post on that later). But look at these pictures... I will have to maybe copy some of them...


First off the one that made me laugh. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. I had never thought of this but I found several pictures of different people that had done this idea with pumpkins in their yard. I would never do this but I thought it was funny.


This is one that I might have to try and copy. Look at how awesome that is. Doesn't it look just like a hamburger?



I not sure why I hadn't thought about the throw up with the guts. I think that it is funny. There were several with this same idea also. I probably wouldn't copy this one but maybe.



Look how awesome this witch looks. I love this one. This is one that I might try with the right pumpkin.

1 comment:

Mamalissa said...

I love, love, love Halloween. The decorations, trick or treating, costumes, love it. I will really miss the pumpkin walk at Elk Ridge this year!! I have pictures of the kids every year at the enterance. Maybe we should drive up anyway...
Thanks for posting the pictures. Always looking for something new to try.